WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I posted this on 12/9 still waiting for answers What is the...

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I posted this on 12/9 still waiting for answers
    1. What is the current position with Bodyguard? Is our Japanese partner going to market it, are we doing it ourselves or is an FMCG going to take it up?
    What time frame (as we have been told the last 2 years at agm’s that it is ready to go )
    1. Could each of the three new directors outline exactly what they individually plan to do to drastically improve the situation of share price in the least amount of time possible?
    (they should already be conversing with shareholders not leaving it to smac ,jase etc
    1. Is OBJ planning to integrate its technology into commercial opportunities in the hair and scalp care arena, given Steven's vast experience and networks in this industry, or have we already started down that path?

1. I was at an agm maybe 7 years ago they had powerpoint presentation promoting how good it was for scalp hair and roots ,so was it scraped or are they trying to promote it as something new
      1. At the last AGM a time chart included the first integrated product being released in 2018. Is this still on target? If not, why has this has been flagged for more than 2 years now?
      1. Could this not be kept updated on website
      1. In the investor update 24/5/17 we were told the 2nd tech would deliver upfronts of $300k. Second part of the same point referenced that by mid-2018 the 2nd stage would be negotiated with further milestones and royalties of approx $1m. We’re aware this has not been negotiated yet so, so what is the time frame for this? Please explain the $1m value, is it royalties and milestones need to be earnt over a periods? Is any of this an upfront signature?
      1. Once again never ending time frame (and as sh we are still none the wiser with royalties or milestones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.