LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hi all, long time watcher first time poster. Read that some...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all, long time watcher first time poster. Read that some people wanted to attend the AGM but weren’t able to, I was one of the 30 or so people in attendance, as a private investor (only a few of us) everyone else were the institutions.

I was really impressed with what I heard (and also left feeling relieved), I’m excited with the direction they are going, they said they have always been forward thinkers and being 2 steps ahead of the industry. As we know the SP has been getting smashed lately. There was a question asked about this and Brown answered, you could clearly see he was frustrated with the current price as he didn’t believe it reflected the companies performance and conceded that no matter what all tech stocks are being hammered atm.

-On a side note I had a spine tingling moment haha after the meeting I was downstairs in the outdoor/lobby area getting takeaway food and I saw Karl so decided to say a quick hello and jokingly said you’re in a position to be a billionaire one day and he looked at me sternly and said that’s always been the plan.

I just thought that was cool! I got the spine tingles lol!

Anyway just wanted to give some of my untechnical feedback as a normal everyday investor and hope it makes others feel better about their investment. I bought in at sub $200k on average 56c and have not really been too concerned because everything is down including blue chips. Ive always invested for the future not tomorrow, and it’s always done me well. (except one time lol).

Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.