LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: 2018 AGM Presentation, page-48

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    mrwalker,

""I remember your post very well indeed. In fact I think it was probably the best post that I have ever read on H.C. In fact I remember posting myself a few months later that I kept a hard copy of it and when doubts started to creep in and time weary frustration began to build, I would go back and read it and my belief in the future of the Company would be restored. ""

Firstly, thanks for the kind words. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the journey as well.

I must confess that I have become somewhat cynical. Ones patience only stretches so far. If I was on the management team I would be recommending a meeting with Stonepeak and suggesting to them that we go ahead and start building the plant. You never know Stonepeak might even say yes. They have already agreed to come up with half the money . I reckon the other 6 mtpa will come pretty quickly. Suddenly you are putting some pressure on these interested parties who continue to sit on their collective hands, to actually make a decision. What do you think ??
    Sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horns and make things happen rather then just sitting on the park bench waiting for the phone to ring.

It's an interesting thought that has swirled around my mind for quite some time.
    Just thought I would put it out there for further discussion.

Some may think that the possum has lost his marbles, others may think, why not.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.