LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I also attended the AGM, I have been to most that have been in...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I also attended the AGM, I have been to most that have been in Sydney.

I found out in conversations that one thorn in their side is Venture Global going around offering an unrealistic price point of around $2. Given that they have so far to go in their process to FID, its unlikely that they'll get close to it, but is seems that they're using it to keep buyers on their hook with buyers then questioning other projects pricing.

This lines up with the sections of the presentation where they reference that they will not be involved in a race to the bottom on contract pricing.

Like others I've been here a long time, they certainly have a high quality team, but the blind trust can wear thin after this amount of time. It is blind trust from this point forward as we will not get information on negotiations until they are completed.

On a side note it was good to put a face to some of the lunatics that frequent here. Why you would invest in a company that deals in processing energy, attend a meeting and when asked for the final question the best question you can come up with is an personal agenda on climate change? Back to the cupboard for those two...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.