SWF 0.00% 14.5¢ selfwealth limited

Non-holder here, but user of the system. Aside from the somewhat...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Non-holder here, but user of the system. Aside from the somewhat frequent downtime restricting orders from being placed which have fortunately not happened recently, I'm slowly growing to like SelfWealth more. I previously signed up for the premium features mainly for 3 reasons

1 - Live data

2 - Market depth 

3 - To seek an insight into what other users hold in their portfolio and their data collection from other sources such as stocks being categorised as bullish, bearing etc. etc. though, I find it to be only a little useful. 

I canceled my premium membership given I still have a commsec account which shows market depth (not full, but useful) and live data. It was beneficial to have live data on SelfWealth occasionally... Now SelfWealth backflipped and are now offering this free, I don't see any reason to continue pay $20 a month to  see into other peoples portfolios. 

Would personally love and pay $100 a month (or so) if they offered IRESS ViewPoint with live data, similar to how either OpenMarket's and Bell Direct offer additional platforms. I dislike the UI of SelfWealth so presently, execute orders on SelfWealth and grab data from Commsec. 

Might be another avenue for SelfWealth to draw some profit through selling alternate trading platforms (like IRESS ViewPoint). I have contacted OpenMarkets if it was possible to integrate SelfWealth's $9.50 brokerage with IRESS ViewPoint but, of course.. not an option. (expected!) 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $1.502K 10.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277142 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 198943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ 9184
Last updated 14.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.