ADV 8.33% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: 2018 AGM Presentation, page-3

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037

I did have a post written re my feelings about certain posters actions here , but deleted it as it would get me into trouble with the moderators. So I will stick to the facts. Unlike some,  I did not leap to conclusions and contacted ADV today to clarify the situation regarding the status of our strategic partnership with Yantai. I asked to speak to Brad or Neil and was told that Brad was in a meeting and  he would return my call. Later this afternoon I received a call from Brad and he confirmed that there was NO Change to the agreement with Yantai and that he no objection to me posting this on this forum.  He also stated that there was no 'met results outstanding' as they have been obtained through Shandong Ruifu Lithium Co Ltd.  Brad explained that the latest presentation was an abridged version he had put together to display at the general meeting. He said that he is happy to talk to anyone regarding any Concerns or Questions they might have regarding ADV. I did also ask about  impending drill results and he stated that he would post these as soon as they come in.  So Yantai is still on board, no missing met. results and drill results soon.

All imo and DYOR  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $905 6.964K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11036 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.