ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

Is A2 the next Scientology?  This is starting to freak me out.  Are they putting LSD in the milk?  Jayne sold her shares and the share price plummeted.  She then did a televised interview where she said that she had plenty more shares coming her way so still had skin in the game.  She has now told the world that she will be selling the lot again in 6 months time.  I will be surprised if we get back to 11 anytime soon because:

• Macro factors
    • Uncertainty about new regulations
    • A lot of people who bought in above $10 wanting to get out because of the volatility in this stock.  These people will put a cap on any rise because they are just waiting for an exit point.
    • Informed people are not going to buy because they know that in six months there is going to be another announcement that the CEO is selling all her shares.  It matters not one bit that this has been telegraphed, as all the market will see is that the CEO is selling her shares - again.
    • A board which is full of hubris and thinks that it is okay to ask for a massive pay rise after right royally stuffing up.
    • A CEO who either doesn't know or doesn't care that her actions are having a massive negative effect on the share price.  Fundamentals are only part of the story, perception counts for a lot as well.

We could be waiting years for this to recover.  I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

And yet, the converts keep shouting the same mantra that nothing is wrong and all you have to do is become, 'one of us, one of us, one of us...'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.