AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: 2018 Annual Report & Financial Statements, page-14

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    well one thing is for sure... all shareholders are disappointed in the SP... any one making out they are not is simply in denial.

I dont need to sound like a broken record and bring up the issues with Tony and this company... I will even admit I thought about letting some go today into the .185 to free up some extra cash for other stocks that are actively moving north... I just cant help but think Tony is going to bring something worthy to the table sooner then later, after all he has convinced some big players to hand over millions to fund his treasure hunt.

a serious JV is what is needed here, someone with actual experience on how to make the likes of Oposura a revenue maker..

the MC is low, but the ongoing concerns of the cash burn is the reason for this...

Can we get interest and momentum back to this stock?... that depends on actual worth and revenue in a decent time frame to prevent massive dilution... and if and a huge IF there was a finance option, which I cant see, debt still effect our MC big time, so SP still wont jump in leaps and bounds...

its so quiet regarding volume it is easy to see shareholders just letting go into these all time lows just to simply move on... but from my experience the all time low's that show support are the opportunity for re-rates and big spikes in the SP... the thing is the confidence in management is lacking to those looking in... potential is here, the question is do we have the right person in play to finally bring something worthy to shareholders? what choice do we have if we choose to hold... is any one happy with that ridiculously fat pay and doesn't care about our cash burn, I dont think so in truth... no one here has a real clue what is coming for Azure... no one... its just a massive high risk speculation at present... that's as simple as it is...

Its a frustrating stock to hold, that is for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.