SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

Thanks for posting Mark. Another issue with the Courier’s...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks for posting Mark. Another issue with the Courier’s narrative is that the Salter disaster happened in 2016 as a result of the Quindell acquisition. If the article is accurate (haven’t checked) she mostly presided over Slater UK prior to and during the acquisition. Correct me i’m wrong but I don’t think this includes the Quindell business (which become Slater Gordon Solutions - and does not include Salter & Gordon UK which was the stuff they bought before that). Despite all of that it’s unlikely that even a star CEO could have righted the ship. The real problem was that Slater was sold a lemon, which is the responsibility of Grech et al.
    The question would be if she had anything to do with running the assessment Slater did of the Quindell case book prior to aquisition or had anything to do with influencing Slater to make the aquistion of such a rotten company. If the courier had proof of this then we may have an issue... but it seems unlikely if she was charged (specifically) with running Slater UK.

Regarding staff “exodus” the question would be what this means exactly. If a new CEO comes in then we would expect that they would bring in their cronies and push out some of the old guard. Additionally Courtney Peterson’s cronies would be heading for the exits (voluntarily or otherwise). This is normal.
    Last edited by tim8wilson: 31/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.