PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: 2018 Annual Report, page-6

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856

hi all

that read well. i think its a credit to the management team that with this push into china they have been willing to listen to the client and not just stick with phoslock. although phoslock a very good product not going to be suitable for everything so willingness of the team to push into other products and services has been the main driver and will continue to be the main driver. personally i have no sociological preference to whether we use phoslock or Zeolites or combinations, as long as we are getting work done and fixing the problem and making some money along the way. it also sounds as if outside of china they will look to expand and become more than just phoslock. people in the past have complained about Sepro as they don't always use phoslock but other products, yes true but sepro does get work that is what PET must become. a company that can tender on any water bodies no matter what product or services are required

looking at one of the comments if seems as if most of the work coming out of china will be in the wetlands area if the company is looking to buy a zeolites mine / pit. this was one of the main points to me. they wouldn't be looking at this if there wasn't going to be a ongoing need (and therefor contacts) of the ,material

bhzq seems to have plenty of work 30 contract at $4 billion. i would image us being a new partner will take time for them to see how we go on this canal and wetlands before pasting on a lot more. by all accounts we have preformed so BHZQ will have confidence in passing on more work to us and one would think at a faster rate

someone asked the other week on the fundies  coming in HSBC was the main one sticking out with 8m shares which are new to the top 20 holders. the other good part was the amount of share holders increasing 1200

Hi Chand, nerves are good, on total free carry with this one so can't loss, just a case on of were the final profit margin lays. all us long timers must be sitting on healthy profits and a bet some of us can't believe how lucky (or just smart investing) we have been on this one. a few months ago i got told was going to make serious money this year, i thought i had already made serious money last year but apparently not so looking forward to the future.this still has a long way to go.

thanks

Mickem 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.