AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

A sad situation at this time :( I was quite a substantial...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A sad situation at this time I was quite a substantial supporter of AYS and viewed the CEOs selling of his shares last year, in isolation, as not damning and indeed the share price did fully recover. But, for one example, after the First Half Trading update being issued on '8th of Feb??' For me, I sadly lost confidence in the management of this company and bailed shortly thereafter. I wish I could argue with the erudite itemised list in Friendly Dwarves post a while back but I believe what he said in the circumstances was entirely fair . I do hope AYS does turn around for the sake of those holding, but if it does, I think it is going to take a while, as I feel like myself, there would be an increasing number of people who have lost confidence in the management for the time being and I think the continuing reduction in the share price might be reflecting that view. Im out, the above is just my individual and respectful view and as always do your own research. Finally again I do hope they turn AYS around and I wish the best of luck to those holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.