AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

So I do apologise for stating the obvious in that AYS is 47.5%...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So I do apologise for stating the obvious in that AYS is 47.5% down in the last 26 calendar days, and for me, it's difficult to imagine this scenario has yet bottomed? Of course I do not know the answer to that question. What I do know is there would be a lot of people here taking a hit and I certainly do empathise with that. I really do.​

I would respectfully call the commentary on this thread realistic and not unduly negative for the situation. The AYS price has basically halved, and at the moment, I personally don't feel like it is cheap (or oversold), yet, some 26 days ago at basically twice the current price, I did not then think it was expensive. So for me, why is that?​

The problem for me now and 'seemingly to me in part' for the market is that, since the Feb 8th update, there appears to be not much other than disappointing rhetoric (or an absence of) 'to utilise to find a value for AYS'.​

The business of AYS is one thing but equally and obviously important for me is knowing someone is in command of the ship. From where I am sitting, I'm sure I can be forgiven for having the impression that it might be rudderless at this time.​

Accordingly I personally have the view (which may or may not agree with yours or indeed be correct) that the price may continue to fall until it meets someone's valuation.​

These are my own thoughts, 'not advice' and yes please do your own research!​

Obviously I'm not a down ramper, I'm just really disappointed in the way I feel this has been holistically handled and the consequent decimation of the stock price of something that I previously thought had great promise. I would be interested in any chartist 'opinions/views' as to where this could go from here.​

Thank you and good luck to all.​

PS I am cognisant, as are most, of many other potential agendas at play, but that is more conjecture that would be digressing from the thread. ​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.