CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

I have to say I am really disappointed with the quality of the...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have to say I am really disappointed with the quality of the company’s financial updates. I think they need to stop including the lengthy I ndustry information as this is no longer helping. What investors need and want is clear, concise and consistent format of information on the company’s financial performance.

The updates are hard to understand. You never know whether to take them literally or by what you think they mean. For example these percentages in the latest update. They refer to July 2018 revenue tracking at 124% of the previous July. I presume they mean 124% growth. Literally it would only mean 24% growth.

They really need to consider engaging a consultant to review their announcements before they release them to ensure they are actually helpful.

Why not release this latest update with the quarterly 4c cashflow? There are too many updates at random times which does not seem to be helping. Sometimes the less announcements the better. I think Altium is respected for this. I know we can’t compare to Altium but...

We are also all waiting on an update re Adcel which is now way overdue. I agree it would be better to cancel the Adcel deal and not pursue any further acquisitions for now and just focus on organic growth. As an example the two new Asian clients seem way more lucrative than Adcel at no cost.

A very frustrating situation. I am very concerned about this company that at the end of the day is undercapitalised and this is just after they have floated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.