GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: 2018 Half Year Financial Report, page-134

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    this company is a screaming buy.

forget the special div and buybacks.

just expediate sdv and accelerate towards a fid then start digging the ponds and building the plant. it will be a lowest quartile producer. i would incestigate and start publicly discussing an lioh plant at mt c and at sdv since that is the flavour du jour in lithium, but i would commit the cash to a lioh plant at sdv.

minimise the equity dilution with the final jp morgan deal.

expand the measured and inferred mineral resource via an extensive drilling program at mt c.

optimise the process at mt c to maximise concentration of spod, maximise yield and minimise costs. build a lioh conversion facility asap.

ignore the noise around lower chinese spot prices, short interest, etc. its all short term + a distraction.

just execute the long game and the rest will take care of itself. this is an arms race at this point i. the commodity cycle and so AT needs to execute sdv urgently to freeze out other lithium hopefuls from financing.

ill buy more but will wait a few weeks and hope a lower entry point presenta itself before AT announces the jp morgan deal to propel sdv into reality. i would like to buy at 2.50 but long term fair value is above 5.00 so i may not see such a price. im already equal to overweight around this level so not too fussed if my buy order doesnt get hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.