SEQ 0.65% 39.0¢ sequoia financial group ltd

Ann: 2018 Half Year Results & Appendix 4D, page-10

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Well because of the accounting standards you only get 1 Month of Interprac so we are short 5 months... The acquisition was very large must have been around 60% of the existing size of SEQ at the time it was done. I have been exposed to them and that's why I bought my shares in this. I had wanted to buy into Interprac as I see it as a great facilitator for accounting and other professionals to expand their offering to their client bases.

I really like how it works and as such thought that it could expand very well and address some of the shortcomings most of the smaller professional firms have. Clients want the full range of services but also can't afford the big firms cost base. However compliance with legislation and increasing rules within all industries but especially financial (and most of the changes are necessary and good for all concerned) will require you as a smaller practitioner to have external support.

So I think it will be a much more rewarding investment in the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.003(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $48.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.3¢ 39.3¢ 39.0¢ $41.47K 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 273505 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 20357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.