DTI 0.00% 1.1¢ dti group ltd

Hi Bobbyben, I thought they announced back in November 2016 that...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Bobbyben,

I thought they announced back in November 2016 that there was a new CEO. "DTI Group announced a strengthening of its executive management team with the appointment of Peter Tazewell as the Company's new CEO. The appointment frees up Richard Johnson to allow him to drive business operations, including project management, customer relationships and business development. The Board will be expanded with the appointment of Peter as MD and Richard becoming Commercial Director. Peter was formerly the CFO of Matrix Composite & Engineering, CEO of Sungrid and held positions of General Manager and CFO of CSBP, as well as a Manager Business Projects Wesfarmers. In his earlier career years Peter was a Director Corporate Finance at KPMG and a Manager Equity Capital Markets at Macquarie Bank."

I gather from the comments being made that he has gone? When was this announced as I am unable to find it? He (Peter Tazewell) was still there when the interim results were announced 26th February 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.934M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 261334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.