EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

Res 1 - Adopt Remuneration Report Carl Popal taking a 12.5K pay...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Res 1 - Adopt Remuneration Report

Carl Popal taking a 12.5K pay cut, but sill grossly overpaid at 167.5K pa given the little activity that occurs. His salary should probably be 50K. Read the last 3 annual reports and judge for yourself.
    Rod Dale (Geo) wants an extra 33% increase to 40K pa, but Im uncomfortable with that again, given the small amount of activity that goes on. I cant see how even 30K is justified? Id like to know why he has been paid $27,500 this year when there has been no activity FY 18?

We are paying 10.5K less overall in directors salaries this year, but we are making a regular $600K+ loss each year , 3 yrs in a row, and have nothing to show for it. And of course each year they want more shares approved for issue to keep the gravy train going.
    I vote no.

Res 2 Re elect Rodney Dale
    I vote no unless the company publishes acitvity reports that show what work is being done so shareholders can see some accountability for the claimed salaries, and also what the intended use is for funds from any new scrip issued.

Res 3 Elect Mr Idrees. Yes.

Res 4 and 5 - unsure yet.

ITs my opinion that the board is just milking the cash cow and have been getting away with it for years. They ask for more money but have no plan of how to move forward. This company needs a a dose of cleaners put through it. Its time to either get some people in who know how to explore, raise funds, and market a company and actually have motivation to do some work, else wind up this company up and return funds to SHers. Recycled Annual Reports, Recycled quarterlies, no communication, no activity.... just appalling.
    Last edited by Load: 27/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.35K 192.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3965805 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1374819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.