AGH 5.13% 3.7¢ althea group holdings limited

I have been an investor in AGH for a while now and reading that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

I have been an investor in AGH for a while now and reading that summary of our past year get's me so excited for what's to come still.

I understand the acquisition of PEAK had mixed feelings with investors but apart from that we have so much going on still! Many other companies would be heavily relying on this sort of acquisition as their "be all, end all", but AGH isn't IMO.

If AGH's execution of UK and Germany are anywhere near what they have achieved in AUS, then no doubt they have a long way up to go from here. People also forget that the New Zealand referendum on Recreational Cannabis in 2020 is going to represent a huge opportunity for Australian MC companies (especially AGH imo).

As for Aphria pulling their investment, this was purely a MUST DO on their behalf due to the heavily declining Share Price. They’re divestment out of AGH was to replenish their balance sheet, not because they thought AGH was a dud not worth being a part of anymore. BIGGGG difference (DYOR here).

The supply glut in Canada has caused all major players over there to divest their investments in order to replenish cash reserves...not because they all of sudden stopped believing there are opportunities globally.

I personally know 4 people who are return patients of Althea's CBD medication and they are all so happy to have a solution/medication that works for their ailments. They all say they don't care of the cost because of how much it has improved their lives! They also made mention of how easy the process was going through AGH’s concierge. Their doctors jumped on and were also surprised at how straight forward it all was.

Bottom line, I think it would be silly to averaging down/investing in AGH under 50c (considering the medium – long term potential compared to other Aussie MC public companies.

DYOR GLTAH IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.