AFL 0.00% 14.0¢ af legal group ltd

Ann: 2019 AGM CEO Presentation, page-15

1. 2,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Not really, mate, at least nothing that wasn't addressed a few days later during Grant's address.

I questioned the Performance rights which he disclosed as being incentives to new hires. Grant mentioned their preso outlining their “AFL 2.0” plan for the next three years. He seemed pretty wrapped with what they’ve accomplished and what they’ve got planned and said something about attacking the digital market space (their DSAS model) with a view to increase awareness and accessibility for clients and blah blah blah it’s all in there. He was pretty impressed with bringing Kevin Lynch on board.

I said I don't care. The market wants to see figures and he said that that’s difficult with the ASX clamping down and until they implement their DSAS which will enable better evaluation so they can start tracking the different metrics.

Bottom line I made him aware of the lobster pot sentiment and general apathy the ASX has towards Pro services firms and that AFL have to increase news flow and transparency and he said that going forward they will be. I hope so. We shall see. He said to have a read of his chairman’s address when it goes live (past tense) and that he believes it’ll be a good indicator or what they’re doing.

My patience is wearing thin.
    Last edited by KainCarver: Spelling 05/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $560 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.