DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

hey anton, thanks for the post, I got the same positive read...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    hey anton, thanks for the post, I got the same positive read from attending the meeting, rohan was very bullish about new Phoenix Ridge and other exploration potential to increase resources and as you pointed out the board is keeping an open mind about adding more sites/resources to their books through possible JV's or buyouts if something comes along, I like that they are staying focused on WA options as No1 priority in the future.

One interesting point I picked up was that Rohan said at the point when the share price dropped from poor june quarter results because of new operation commissioning problems and getting the entire operation properly lined up there was over 20% of Australian institutional investors on the share register, they got spooked and that dropped to the current 2%. I am not sure if I am reading this right but that leaves a lot of potential institutional re-investors looking on closely for positive December and March quarter results to jump back on board. Sounds like a good thing for SP next year and the value of long holders investment. What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.