ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: 2019 AGM Presentation, page-35

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    other notes. Sorry inadvance for spelling, on iPhone and can research atm either. Notes: while looking for market signals and market pull in India rather than trying to force the market, we are Targeting the 4 main steel producing companies as a replacement partner for nmdc.. Tata, jsw, sail, viz.... mill waste from existing steel production for reuse big advantage along with waster heat. Also with these steel markers are existing direct relationships in place for iron ore suppliers, so can access existing supply chain for iron ore fines I would imagine. Our Indian team is working with industry suppliers for some of the major pieces for our hvtf upgrades being the kiln for char creation. Which is 2n in dia and 10m long and the conveyor system another expensive item both these at significantly reduced prices to local supply. Char big focus for hbtf as bbq brigette, as most Existing bbq product in Australian markets are imported, so big opportunity as a local supplier. Ect hosted nlc while they were here at the imark conference, arranged a trip for them as they wanted to see the Yallorne mine. Currently looking for a production manager for hvtf who will also form part of the executive. Ect have simplified its convernance structure. will write more is it comes to mind. All IMO do your own research always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.