NAB 0.76% $34.66 national australia bank limited

I have no agenda. No issues other than trading the stocks.You or...

1. 33,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I have no agenda. No issues other than trading the stocks.

You or one of your supporters brought up the Royal Commission and NPS, I had evidence from CBA’s ASB that their online banking portal was poor. You said you do not judge CBA by their NZ site. Well, how else does one do it? Top of the line portal? really, someone brought up NPS, in 2019, when NPS got thrown out decades ago. So I looked for NPS and it was used as a metric in the Royal Commission and evidently is still used in Australia.

CBA is IMHO from personal experience quite backward, it was when I was in Australia and given its Auckland product does not appear much better. Sina Weibo respondents, those on WeChat and other social media sites are often saying CBA cannot be relied upon, it is down a lot and I would far more likely believe Sina Weibo and Wechat users than anonymous people on this forum using pseudonyms.

CBA Has been fined for its online outtages, had a bad experience with a digital platform called Tyme, has had data breaches galore all publicly disclosed and has been fined for AUSTRAC AML breaches with IFTIs, basically digital transactions.

NAB appears better but has had its own governance and compliance problems as evidenced in the Royal Commission. NABTrade, the COMSEC equivalent product is often down or has data issues, according to HC users, and on top of all that, its digital banking platforms can’t turn off fees for which it now is being prosecuted through the Australian Courts.

For these reasons, I say again, I would rank ANZ then WBC then NAB then CBA in terms of digital.

Where is your evidence to counter that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.66
Change
0.260(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $107.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.80 $34.80 $34.53 $117.1M 3.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $34.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.66 10267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$34.61
  Change
0.260 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$34.79 $34.79 $34.53 902791
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.