WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

I will collate the questions in this thread and send them in an...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I will collate the questions in this thread and send them in an email to Eric on Sunday.

My brother and I are going to the AGM.

I already sent the below questions to Eric on Wednesday

- NRE Payment - It has been communicated previously that Weebit’s first expected revenue will come from non-recurring engineering which is an upfront payment that will be made to Weebit in order to adapt their memory array to a customers needs. When does management expect the first NRE payment to occur? Was an upfront NRE payment not possible or the terms not suitable at this stage given work has already begun in adapting the memory array to the potential customers specifications? Is it currently planned after the module is complete (planned for middle of the year 2020)?
    - Partner agreement - Why is there currently no agreement in place (including an MOU) for the work being performed for the potential tier 2 company? Given one of the key allocations of the recent CR funds is for this purpose. What is the risk and potential impact on the business plan that prior to or after the work is complete, the tier 2 company decides to not go further with Weebit Nano?
    - Part of the money raised is to hire staff and purchase tools to develop and implement the customer module. Will there be tax concessions for this like there was for the Leti work. Where is this work being done?
    - Why was the decision made to perform a credit raise now rather than after the AGM (26 September 2019) which is close to a week after the entitlement offer closes (17 September 2019). The AGM would be a good time for investors to raise any concerns that might stop them from taking part in the entitlement offer.
    - The directors committed $226,900 in the offering to sophisticated investors and some pledged to participate in the rights issue later. How much are the directors intending to take up in the entitlement offer?
    The tax rebate of around 1.5 million from the French government is currently expected in the September quarter. Is there any risk that this will not occur or will only partially be paid?
    - What roles do Fred Bart, Yossi Keret and Ashley Krongold currently perform for the company and what value do they offer Weebit Nano as Directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.