EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

I am not sure why you take enjoyment out of putting others down...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I am not sure why you take enjoyment out of putting others down and expressing your thoughts on a company you have no financial interest in. The "getting the truth out there" line has worn thin, when it does seem you only get satisfaction out of criticising one person in general. You laugh at what "you hope" will happen but this affects a lot more people than @GT55. Others have followed this and put there hard earned in it too. We know this is a highly speculative stock and know there are no guarantees so you don't need to remind us of what to expect.

I guess we all hope as an individual, you might have a bit more pride or dignity in your self and realise that if our children or friends were acting like this, we would let them know or they would be a bit nore mature in their behaviour. Now this isn't any moralistic rant, just hoping you might respect yourself enough to see it is a little juvenile.

No one is expecting pots of gold overnight and we know good things can take time. Stop polluting this forum and if you have anything you feel you need to contribute, make it constructive and worthwhile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.