KRM 2.86% 3.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

Rubbish. Tanglang Santos is a piece of sheet. They reported the...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Rubbish.
    Tanglang Santos is a piece of sheet.
    They reported the pit was redesigned and they also said this small pit could achieve the production plan.
    Yeah right. It's all Bull-S when I saw a bad production figure in the last quater and now I saw the report mentioned the resource was inconsistent.

"However, reconciliations to the resource model proved to be inconsistent and as a result, the pit design for Talang Santo was refined and scaled back in April 2019. This smaller pit provided higher confidence that the mine production would be delivered in the short term while a resource definition drilling programme was commenced. The current pit design takes mining to December 2019 and gold production from the Way Linggo and Talang Santo stockpiled ore is set to continue to June 2020."

They're still F-ing around with the pit and there's no current plan to expand the open pit for a continuous production beyond December 2019.
    They're still haven't got a plan to enter the previous, troubled underground mining.
    Do they want a CR for this UG if they have enough drilling data at the end of this year?

That's not to mention the problem with a wall in Way Lingo OP. They haven't done any extension drilling to decide whether they will expand the open pit or to go underground mining too.

Just ask oneself to see Are you happy to hold this rubbish stock with so many uncertainties?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $27.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $25.62K 739.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214364 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 489989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 179
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.