WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: 2019 Chairman's Letter to Shareholders, page-13

1. 26,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    @Home Builder you are correct in discussing the "new team and developments" .. As the eternal optimist that I am , OBJ will NOT remain at these prices for much longer.. In My Opinion,, and yes I have put my money where my mouth is, that is a conviction, I could post on 1000 asx stocks I DONT own, but why??????

I DO own OBJ and have accumulated from those that do not believe in the OBJ story, and they have sold to me, and those shares are out of circulation for the longer term (meaning a year or more )

Another stock I own, and believe in was sold down to 1.4c very recently, and today traded at 2.1 c so someone lost a potential 50% gain ... hmmm at current bank interest rates it could take 15 or more years of compounded interest to get that return... I see the same with obj at these prices...

it wont take much of an announcement to get over 3c so equivelant of 20 years of bank interest from current price.... so I will wait...

@@hoofa I wish you the best in your investments, pity you are not on the OBJ train soon to be the OBJ EXPRESS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.