IMA 1.61% 6.3¢ image resources nl

First of all, the company seems to be conservative (under...

1. 22,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    First of all, the company seems to be conservative (under promise  & over produce).
    There are a few key moving parts in the forecast tonnages:
    (a) grade...grade has improved in Jan which bodes well for later
    (b) processing quantities improving above the 20K /mo benchmark (plant is capable of 500 ton/hr which pans out at 4.38 mil ton/p/a and at 8% grade & 83% recovery rate this would produce  291 K Ton . The max forecast of 240K ton allows for 17.5% downtime which from my experience is excessive.
    (c) Grade and element mix is very important in contributing to the annual concentrate output and its value/ton
    (d) I expect that the sales revenue/ton will improve as shipments progress.There may be an opportunity to sell a spot shipment to a second party later 

So, in summary, the company seems to be conservative on all fronts but I guess we'll have to wait & see.

From the info available, my guesstimate is 260 K ton at a higher $/ton which ought to produce an EBITDA of $50-60 mil.
    All of this is IMO only and investors should do their own DD and consult a financial advisor before making any investment  decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $70.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $2.187K 34.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17160 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.