MIN 8.45% $36.17 mineral resources limited

The underlying diversified value of Min is so attractive but...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The underlying diversified value of Min is so attractive but prevailing market sentiment and late cycle mentality is holding the price down and movements in iron ore (which shouldn't be as significant an event given lithium is going to be a majority of the EBIT contributions FY19/20) I have been holding majority cash in my portfolio as Im playing defensively but the value and low FY19/20 P/E makes MIN so attractive im slowly building up a decent holding. Also in these volatile times a low to no debt company is very attractive and given the 1.6 bil cash injection they have the potential to pay down debt and still have ~ 500 mil war chest for new projects/plants or to hold defensively which is also attractive.

Not to mention they also will have an EV close to their total asset value which isnt always significant in mining as those asset values can become worth close to nothing in a huge mineral downturn but still can be viewed as a tick.

Management are very experienced and proven operators and have survived previous market downturns.

Dont underestimate tax loss selling. May or may not be occurring but tends to exist from Mid May to 2nd/3rd week of June.

Also Im Doubtful but an announcement around June 19 regarding the Wodgina trains /hydroxide plant designs would be nice.

Best of luck some serious underlying Value and growth potential here but beware the trump and late cycles mentality and volatility All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.17
Change
-3.340(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $7.108B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.21 $39.33 $36.07 $129.5M 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1700 $36.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.17 25 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.