GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: 2019 Half Year Financial Report, page-22

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Gareth,

I am in the same situation as you are and have the same average of around $1.30/ share.
    Like yourself I have been contemplating of selling and buy back later and I probably would have done this already a long time ago if it was not for the millions in the bank and the low production cost.
    Also the Salar will be worth a fortune once again when prices go up in the future.
    Another reason what kept me from selling and buy back later is the deal making nature of this company, I liked the fact that they jumped into A40 and saw value in that company where others where not so quick.

I believe that if we wait and sit this out just the same to company is doing right now, then we can reap serious rewards in say 6 and even more like 12 months time plus from here.
    It could become easy a 5 or 6 bagger then and if i had to wait 1 or 2 years for that I can.
    I waited a few years with KDR and it was well worth it part of that money I moved into GXY and will wait again and add more shares when the going gets better.
    If we believe in the EV story then the future of GXY is rock solid.
    In the meantime I put GXY aside and accept that we need to give it some time to flower again and go in full bloom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.