KYK 0.00% 7.9¢ kyckr limited

Ann: 2019 Half Year Results Announcement, page-23

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Yes. for a basic company search the price list clearly states 6 euros for Kompany and just 1 euro for kyckr.

also I suspect that many other fintech kyc companies may not be fully compliant with the latest anti money laundering rules because many of them hold or use or rely on at times the use of data bases

On the other hand Kyckr has a unique approach as they don't store data, in contrast to many other kyc providers kyckr does not rely on data bases, instead they connect customers to the information they need at every search, having no database means they are also GDPR compliant.

Kompany on the other hand has the following to say about GDPR

"kompany ensures the security and privacy of the personal data provided in compliance ( data provided in compliance! ? what about the rest of the data Kompany supplies? how do we know what data they supply is compliant and that which is not?) with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is a comprehensive European privacy law designed to ensure transparency, accountability, purpose limitation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality and is core to the controls and processes we have in place to ensure we handle and process your data in accordance with your consent."

but I note it stops short of saying that it is actually fully compliant with GDPR so I can probably safely assume that only some data (but possibly not all data) that they supply is in compliance.

fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.