GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: 2019 Half Year Results Announcement, page-69

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    That's the only annoying thing @sydney . You're right our SP should be higher..far higher if the market actually appreciated where we're headed. With SP appropriately more-than-double this current absurd-level we'd have even more tools at our disposal when acquiring our peers..in scrip' deals for instance we'd only need to give half the amount of shares, compared to the current undervalued over-manipulated farce. For most of this year our SP plunged at a more extreme-rate than PLS who may become insolvent by year end..Which stock should've been # 1 Most Shorted Stock on the ASX... :/

Oh well, i guess we have to wait longer for the next acquisition..and pick them up even lower than we otherwise would've been tempted, to act on..

Cash is King..and Debt is Death..even at these global millenium low interest-rates..Guys like Mark Calderwood seem to forget, loans have to be repaid..Nothing really comes for free in life..No matter what the banks say when they're dishing out the mortgages..ramming them down our throats on TV..i think Calderwood was spending more time watching TV than taking care of business. Good to have him out..next task is getting those vampires Korda Mentha out..and us in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.