AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Even yourself would know that building a road for miners to...

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3067

"Even yourself would know that building a road for miners to travel on isnt a big issue these days, if they can see huge profits to be made it's just an obstacle , I agree it's not small, but still just an obstacle, thats the last worry imo, my reasoning, GREED, if a country can see big money to be made of there resources then u better believe they will build that road, if u want examples just look over the last 200 years champ"

#Henry-Ford.jpg

#Henry-Ford-Quotes.jpg

#JulesVerne .jpg

#Racing.jpg

Understanding-Change-Where-Paradigms-.jpg
    #Albert.jpg
    #TortoiseVhare.jpg

The-future-is-Electric.png

#Paradigm.jpg

Just to Remind / Enlighten,

Interesting Fact about the Great Wall of China

Although the official number of the length of the Great Wall is 8851.8 kilometers (5500 miles), the length of all the Great Wall built over thousands of years is estimated at 21,196.18 kilometers (13,170 miles).

The circumference of the Equator is 40,075 kilometers (24,901 miles).

The Chinese found many routes to the goldfields.

Like all goldseekers they usually headed for the fabled goldfields of Ballarat, Bendigo (Sandhurst), Castlemaine (Mt Alexander) and Beechworth.

The first ships trying to avoid the 1855 Victorian poll tax dropped Chinese arrivals off in Sydney or Adelaide. This meant a 900 kilometre southward march from Sydney in NSW across the Murray River to the goldfields, or a 700 kilometre eastward trek from Port Adelaide direct to Bendigo. The journey from Port Adelaide through the north-west of Victoria may have seemed the most direct route to the rich goldfields of Bendigo and Mt Alexander, but it was dry, unforgiving and harsh country to walk, with little water along the way.

Soon Chinese voyagers dropped off at Port Adelaide began to head south via more populated tracks through the Coorong wetlands where they could catch rides with passing 'bullockies' - the 1850s equivalent of modern-day truckies - driving bullock teams doing long haul transport of goods.

Today 'Chinaman's Well' bears the memory of this route in its name. Chinese walkers would dig wells along their routes to ensure water for themselves and for other countrymen following the trail.

In around 1857 the shipping agents realised a new jetty constructed at the small port of Robe in Guichen Bay, in south-eastern South Australia, made a far more convenient drop off point for ship captains with Chinese passengers wanting to avoid the Victorian poll tax. There was a rush to Robe. The township's population of 200 people saw thousands of Chinese voyagers land in the next five years.

From Robe, different routes to the goldfields were taken around the natural barrier of the Grampians-Gariwerd mountain ranges. In general it was a 540 kilometre eastwards trek to the goldfields of Ballarat, a 3-5 week walk in good conditions, and 440 kilometres to the new gold field of Ararat, founded in 1857 by Chinese prospectors walking from Robe.

The walking was exhausting, muddy in winter and harsh in summer. Unfortunate Chinese travellers were often exploited by dodgy, inept or alcoholic guides and bullockies. If their rations ran run out they risked starvation. Many Chinese journeyers sickened on the way. In 1857 the Ballarat Chinese Protector reported 'great mortality amongst the Chinese...arising principally from the hardships and privations of the overland journey from the Adelaide District.'

Between 1857 and 1863 over 17,000 Chinese sojourners walked the long way from Robe to the Victorian goldfields.

At its peak in 1859 the Chinese population in Victoria reached 46,000. Chinese made up about one in five of the total male population in the mining towns in Victoria in this period.

When it all Boils Down, there's usually No such thing as "Obstacles" when there's $$$$$ to be made, whether it be the local Shopkeeper / Store / Grocer right up the "Food Chain" to the "Big Fish" the Sharks who are Circling constantly looking for a "Feed". At the End of the Day, like most things in life it seems, it all comes down to Supply & Demand, if someone wants it Badly Enough, they will do whatever it takes to get to it and get it Out, if there's a Market for it and a $$$$$ to be made imo.

GLTA - AVZH

Cheers

Frank

p.s. :- You Don't have to look far to see what Mining has done for our Great Nation in the past 200 Yrs, as i only have to look over the fence in my own backyard to see how my City was built on it in the Gold Rush of the 1850's and continues today at,

Fosterville Mine is the largest gold producer in the state of Victoria, Australia

State of Victoria, Australia

Quick Facts

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Location Bendigo, State of Victoria, Australia
    1 Mine Type Underground, decline access
    2 2018 Production 356,230 ounces
    3 Deposit Type Orogenic Gold
    4 Process BIOX, CIL, & Gravity Circuit
    5 End Product Gold doré
    6 Infrastructure Mill 2,275 tpd capacity
    7 Commenced Operation 2005

Yeah, sure it's a "Gold Mine" in OZ, Not a "Tin Mine" in Central Africa, between 1919 and 1982, during which time a total of 100Mm3 (million cubic metres) of ore were processed to produce 185,000 tonnes of cassiterite concentrate, So with the presence of lithium mineralisation in pegmatites at Manono being confirmed to extend along a strike length of more than 13km, well, does anybody here really think it's going to stay there for too much longer, especially now the "EV Revolution" is in Full Swing, with Demand set to increase substantially over the coming years and foreseeable Future as predicted. I think Not ! Especially / Mainly because of "Greed" from the almighty Lithium + Tin $$$$$ to be made by Governments, Countries, both ( Local & Abroad ) Battery & Car Makers, etc all along the "Road to Manono" imo. As well as more than a few Shareholders like myself and all you guys who "Hold" Don't Fold to stick around long enough to see it "Get off the Ground" all go ahead and to Plan in the Near Future.

Here's Hoping anyway

Food for thought

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.