AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: 2019 Precious Metals Summit Zurich Presentation, page-190

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Thanks SF2TH for your well researched information regarding transport which as you say is all there if anyone wants to find it, showing AVZ has viable transport options! The downrampers unfortunately do not want to see it with their pathetic contributions here as in two word ‘analyses’ like ‘no road.’

Let me add also that transport is dynamic and changeable....it is improving all the time. On that point AVZ will not be transporting until they build a mine so there is a lot of time for improvement in transport infrastructure to that point!

All the evidence is there that transport will not be a problem but only in the minds of downrampers that are sheet scared of Manono getting developed!

This resource will be mined....and there seems a sense of urgency now with CATL’s involvement through Yibin Tianyi(huge hydroxide capacity-strategic investor/pending offtake) They need AVZ to fulfill their multi-billion dollar contracts! Battery makers like CATL need easily processed spec grade and AVZ has a huge supply, and the ability to be a low cost producer! This deal will also open the eyes of other large entities needing our spod!

I would not want to be holding shares in WA inc lithium hard rock or MLL when this situation eventuates because AVZ has the potential to be the largest lowest cost producer of high quality battery grade(no other company except Greenbushes has this quality) and could therefore have the potential to control lithium pricing and supply!, thereby making these other companies redundant and uneconomic!

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.