TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Ann: 2020 AGM Presentation, page-15

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Australia's population won't be increasing at the rate it has in the last few years, at least for a couple of years (and perhaps longer due to community resistance to perceived high immigration). If sufficient residents leave Victoria due to dissatisfaction with state government mismanagement ( a trend that despite border restrictions has already commenced), that state may come close to seeing a population decline but most who depart may migrate to NSW, Queensland or even WA, although some will go overseas.

However my sense is that overall, prawn consumption per capita in Australia has increased in recent years. Whether it has plateaued is the $64 million dollar question.

Agree that prawn prices at retail move around a lot but presumably TGR has factored this in, even if its predictions will never be 100 per cent accurate.

You're not happy with how the MD answered your sensible question, but overall looking back at yesterday's meeting I was very impressed at how most were replied to. There's one Australian company, a transport operator that goes 'up up and away' that has a spin merchant doling out information. TGR's MD didn't appear to be in that category. Based on most of his answers - I can't assess the accounting ones because that subject leaves me cold - I'd have a lot of confidence in the ability of the MD to get many things correct.

Last edited by Hopeful9: 29/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.