WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

For all our disagreements I sincerely hope WFL can transition to...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    For all our disagreements I sincerely hope WFL can transition to the successful company it should have been long long ago......but without more raping of the long supporting shareholders along the way. And without (more) transferring of shareholder SP % increase potential & voting influence to the directors. My suspicion is they are playing the long game......they want to hoover up cheap shares or award themselves shares if possible. They then will reap the bulk of any reward for share price increase by holding the bulk of the shares. Shares they did not buy but are now in their ownership by slight of hand. Remember this "crew" came onboard knowing there were far too many shares on issue to entities other than the board. This meant that even a 1c increase in the SP was worth many $1000 to some holders here, myself included.

Most directors will usually buy (substantial amounts) on market as a sign of confidence and integrity. They are also handsomely rewarded via their annual remuneration and are rewarded for achieving sensible and reasonable performance targets. This happens rarely and in piddling amounts with WFL.

I believe there is one person who is not on the board, nor is an elected member of the WFL board who absolutely must go. This person is simply a long term employee/contractor/consultant. To avoid litigation I cannot identify this person on a public forum however the more astute amongst you will certainly know to whom I refer. If in doubt try just joining a few dots and add a dollop of greed and arrogance. The answer will be right there.

I am not legally trained so I do not know the procedure on how to begin a process to extricate this individual from WFL although others here certainly are. This may be an area worthwhile investigating.

Sincerely best wishes.

Oh by the way, Ortstock I forgot to reply. Moderators please cut me some slack here for off topic.
    A very nice Bimota DB7..or 8?! I'm jealous! Anyway, I have just redegreed my Ducati 998S cams & set the Desmo clearances (what a mission all that was) and had the marelli ECU remapped to suit. This resulted in an increase all through the power curve from 1000rpm to rev limiter but the 15% midrange torque increase with no top end loss is awesome....and it went like an Exocet missile before! I had the Ohlins suspension rebuilt & revalved so it corners like glue. It has Titanium rods and other light bits like your DB7/8? so it spins up very very quickly. Opening the throttle whilst keeping the front wheel on terra firma is a constant battle. Like your DB7/8? a bit to harsh & brutal for the road.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.