AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Thank you for you correcting my understanding of that matter. I...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thank you for you correcting my understanding of that matter. I had given this to a very experienced friend in these matters and asked for his understanding. He said it was ambiguous and there should have been a comment made to explain the exact meaning / purpose / or intention.
    On most occassions that is the norm .... He said leaving this up to people like myself ( especially S/H`s ) would lead to misinterpretation if that is the case. He is quite familiar with the history of the company . he is not a tech expert like myself and can not understand the buying of assets that they bought which on face value appeared over valued nor the CR at .006 when the SP was at least double that.
    IMO the conduct of the BoD over the last 12 months has raised many concerns which have been questionable and my advisor has agreed with my perception .... History shows you that when a motion has been passed regarding CR or issue of shares it will be quickly acted upon . My advisor tries to look at motions like today without knowing the people or history so to try and make an unbiased decision/opinion. In other words how it looks on paper. Then will look at the history to come to a final conclusion.
    As I stated before I believe the BoD need to lift their game and rebuild their trust ... I believe the market has little faith in them for some of the reasons I have stated. I also accept that it is possible our expectations have been set too high. REASON > stacking the board with high profile Directors that fail to live up to the expectations re : Watson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.