CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: 2020 Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-2

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    hi SH, i wanted to submit these questions today, if I have IT issue can someone post these during question time:

Can you address a bit more about why Core decided to postpone Finnish,and wait for better anticipated prices? There was a strong indication throughlast year that Finnis would be up and running with sales be early to mid 2021. Canyour answers be in light of the following comments:

In business a supply chain is utmost. Buyers will favour those that areup and running and have an established continuity of supply opposed to those aren’tshovel ready and/or a need for 6 -12months to go to construction phase. Somecustomers will pay a premium for that continuity and security in the supplychain.

There will be lithium squeeze with supply at some time as there aren’tenough suppliers to meet future supply needs and although there is over supplyat the moment the squeeze will hit suddenly and indeed push prices up. When thissqueeze occurs, the ones that have been supplying to the market already will havebuilt up loyalty with customers and favoured for future supply of lithium.

In short be ready forthe lithium squeeze, not start after that happens

Would it not be better to be up and running even if prices are a littlelow to build up that loyal with customers?

With the support of the State government facility loan (how much?) andinterest rate so low, maybe there is an opportunity for financing there too.

Can you also talk the newer cheaper form of mining lithium? Think therewas a new patented method out the US or Canada? And is CXO looking to those toreduce costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.