CXO 5.88% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

@RumJungleNet Let's not throw the congratulations out yet mate -...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    @RumJungleNet Let's not throw the congratulations out yet mate - for those of us who have been around for a while, we have seen a few rises over the years, only to see them drop back down again. Admittedly, we haven't seen the 6's for an extended period and this time does feel different. I liked the positive messaging coming out of the board yesterday, and I'm not sure if you dialled in or not, but they even mentioned that they are looking into electric mining vehicles which is a message I know you sympathise with. It would not only allow us to get closer to 'green' production, but will make us more marketable to the EU as well - it is a great idea and should be an investment that only adds value to the operation (and the industry).

CXO appears to finally be being recognised by the market. As @wenty said, up 33% over the week - this kind of movement gets attention, and when you review where CXO is at, that attention will do due diligence and come to the same conclusions that we all have, that CXO is the next Australian Lithium Producer. Once we start to get more brokers and funds on board, then we will see the volume start to really increase. Speaking of volume, we have had a good week from that perspective, and a strength for me was that the price still rose yesterday on weaker volume.

A couple of surprises for me out of the AGM yesterday were that we have 3 rigs onsite - they have only released that there was going to be 2, so either they planned to leave this information for release at the AGM, they have had some good results (not unexpected) from the first 2 rigs and they have added a third, or there has been a commitment to a more expansive drilling campaign (potentially driven by the rising price). It actually doesn't matter which of these scenarios is true, because the extra rig will only add to what we know about the resource, and will only compliment the resource upgrade and ultimately the updated DFS. As previously stated, we were expected a new DFS of approx 250m with what we knew - the question is what will the updated DFS produce? 300?, 350?, surely not 400m! For a company with a capex of 80m, in an environment with the lowest interest rates on record and the prospect of an increasing commodity price, it is no wonder the SP is starting to react. I say starting, because the re-balance has only just begun in my view. I have always thought that if we get through 6c, then we should be on our way to 10c - lets see what the next few weeks bring but don't forget also that we will likely see lithium assays released in December as well as some information around the exploration of our gold assets. The gold price has come off the boil lately, but it is still high. We are in the admirable position of have an asset (gold) that is at its highs, silver, copper and uranium along with it, and lithium that appears to be back on the way up. To add to all this, the board mentioned yesterday that they expect BP33 approvals soon as well, so we can add one less layer of government redtape to our development curve.

As I said the other day, I think we are fairly valued at around 15c at the moment and with further developments over the next 6-12 months we should do better than that. Welcome to anyone that has come on board recently, you have entered at a good time, and anyone reading this because CXO has come to your attention, do your due diligence, and should you see what we see, think seriously about joining the SH club.

GLTA and BLTATMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $684.0K 7.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 431533 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 1069386 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.