A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

It’s probably a good idea that you sold out today, if you feel...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    It’s probably a good idea that you sold out today, if you feel the company has let you down, it’s probably the right decision for you as it makes moving on that much easier.

Personally I’m not sure what people expect the CEO to come
    out and say this close to a HY result, he can’t say anything that could influence the share price either way, which makes a ceo update nearly impossible this close to HY , or do you just want him to say hi, I’m David, but you already knew that?

My opinion only, but my gut tells me that the future for this business is far brighter than the share price suggests, anyone who has been buying recently (myself included) has picked up a genuine bargain.

I’m not a chartist and in my mind it makes absolutely no sense to see 52 week lows on the same day as we are looking to
    close in the green, while I’m dubious of the whole manipulation conversation, the share price movement suggests this as the only valid reason. There hasn’t been any news released to create the sell off, or the buying interest this afternoon.
    A short time ago people were happy to sell at a 52 week low, but now happy to pay a premium over the past few days?? Very odd price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.