PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: 2020 Annual Report, page-10

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    While it makes sense to set up here on Oz (from a carbon footprint) and ship 40kt of Hydroxide as opposed to 330kt of spod, my understanding is BQ hydroxide has a short shelf life. There is a German coy that can produce a form of hydroxide at or near mine, which can be further processed at final destination, though that further process adds to costs and carbon footprint.

Therefore, I'm thinking Indonesia, close to WA and ideally located to Oz, Southeast Asia and the Americas, not to mention that CATL, LG Chem, Hyundai and number of other Indonesian coys setting up supply chain there, all with government support. Oz gov have signed free trade deal with Indonesia earlier this year, therefore could be Oz gov $$ involved as well.

To date, some US$20 bill investment flagged for Indonesia battery supply chain from CATL, LG Chem and Indonesian coys. Not sure about Oz gov $$ at this stage, but I guess we have the raw materials to feed that supply chain. The US gov and coys are probably in there as well, with US gov $$ available to develop projects ex-China.
    Last edited by SF@HC: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.