SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

I am also interested in the longer term value from East Laverton...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I am also interested in the longer term value from East Laverton and touched base with John today

My email- Hi John, Nice to see references to Palladium in the most recent announcement
    As you know I become a shareholder based on the East Laverton Gold prospectivity prior to Mt Alexander being acquired- and recall discussing Ascalon in particular with Tim Hronsky where he had noted some good Platinum intercepts had been made and had also mentioned Red Dragan as an REE prospect.
    With the media going to town on "critical minerals" is there any intention of progressing either of these with required spending on tenements (or anything else at East Laverton) in this gold price environment - or is the risk reward still firmly in favour of majority of funds being used for Mt Alexander

He replied saying to "see tomorrow’s Quarterly for some comment on East Laverton – we are progressing".

I am disappointed (tongue firmly lodged in cheek) that he didn't comment on the suggestion for 10 drilling rigs

I know it is further away at the moment but East Laverton is potentially a multiple Gold prospect mining camp with high level prospects at Ascalon (the lance that St George slayed the dragon with), Athena, Bristol, Cambridge North, Windsor, Desert Dragon - as well as Red Dragon the REE prospect

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.