HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Don’t get me started on HUMM Canada. Late last year I did some...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Don’t get me started on HUMM Canada.

Late last year I did some sleuthing and identified UK and Canada as the expansion plans through my searching of business registrations.

This finding lead to me buying big into HUM.
    At this point, hindsight tells me that I should have sold the news. I completely trust the process of expansion that RJ and the board have laid before us.

I don’t understand why they keep missing deadlines. It seems there’s never any acknowledgment until they get prompted during a Q&A. It would be refreshing if they came out and explained delays to the market. Silence seems to be the most damning thing for our share price and then they come out with announcements, updates of things we already know about.

There’s no surprises and until there is, there will be no catalyst for a jump in share price.

I say the market needs a surprise. A surprise in numbers will be what gets us moving. A surprise in partnerships might tickle the fancy, but it seems excitement wains quite quickly.

For those who are more quantitative I apologise, I’m not about to throw out some random numbers or my personal calculations for what customer numbers, TTV or NPAT we need to see for a price increase. I just don’t think that’s constructive at this point.

What’s really missing is the narrative that gets people excited. Let’s face it, HUMM is boring and until that changes the share price will languish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $35.28K 79.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44479 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 36618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.