3DA 1.16% 43.5¢ amaero international ltd

I have little doubt of a CR next year but the timing will be...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I have little doubt of a CR next year but the timing will be key. Hopefully they have the ability to wait until:

- Middle East Centre of Excellence supposedly provides full payment up-front, including their "profit margin". $107Million @ maybe 10% margin gives them some breathing space for operational / overhead costs, and should be close to enough (including the $11Million at EOFY) to build out and commission the Melbourne Ti Plant?

- Fletcher (Australia) announcement . It really depends what they actually announce with this. If it is something along lines of:
    "The Fletcher agreement provides ongoing $50Million revenue per year, but to build the spinner tools we need 10-12 new 3D Printers. So great news and we announce the CR to raise the funds to purchase the machines"........ then I think we should be hoping that the Middle East deal is announced first, otherwise the current SP obviously results in larger dilution to fund the Fletchers deal.

That said, and again it depends on just how good Fletchers (and in turn, Owens Corning) see the outcome of the Spinner tool development, if, and its a big if, Amaero can announce Fletchers as "stage 1 before a global roll-out by OC" over the next few years, i do believe the market would participate in a positive / increased SP CR, provided the contract is secure and the financials make it clear a decent profit is going to turn into a greater profit year on year.

Pie in the sky thinking perhaps, but the suggestions are all there in previous presentations and comments from management in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 47.0¢ 43.5¢ $397.0K 881.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 32600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 47.0¢ 43.0¢ 781985
Last updated 12.10pm 06/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.