TVN 3.77% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: 2021 AGM Chairman Address & MD Presentation, page-29

1. 4,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Agree the Mine site is a better option, but to my point above about decarbonisation technologies & supporting those with a realistic likelihood of achieving commercial success - there is money flooding into paper napkin ideas in this space & lots of it. But look at the substantial library of IP TNG have not only created, but have assembled access to which touch on many decarbonisation levers.

Yet TNG, IMO, has had to contend with running on the equivalent of an oily rag & as a result, spending what small amount of engineering money they did have where they not only believed was the most likely road to success but were encouraged in that direction by external authorities.
    With unlimited engineering funds, dual development pathways, a back up refinery design for the mine might have been done, but if wishes were fishes....

There was something else I got out of yesterday's meeting & as I said I wasn't there, but it's what was said.
    Earlier in the week, another company I follow talked announced a succession plan, handing over the reigns as it were.
    From both John & Paul what I heard is that the reason they are there is to see the TIVAN plant 'approved for construction' & if that was the situation now, I'm not so sure they would be still where they are.

Anyway, the plane has landed & it is damn hot up here.
    Will give it some thought this week as to whether or not to go further down this rabbit hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $77.43K 1.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 392600 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 32018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.