PYC 4.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Thanks for the great share hottod.There’s two halves to the...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Thanks for the great share hottod.

There’s two halves to the discovery efforts… the cargo half seems to achieveable with short aggressive sprints in 6 months or less…

the cargo carrier on the other hand is a timeless work of art - would it be possible to derive a universal carrier (CPP) that is so distinguished in it’s capabilities to reach and activate cells within the inner most depths of the brain, safely and effectively? What would that be worth?

I recall in Sue’s latest interview, the fascination she has in waking up each day to see how much deeper she can pierce to discover the best pearl from the sea of millions of naturally derived peptides in the library, with the knowledge of what this meant to her brave patients (she mention kids) undergoing clinical trials to hopefully help the next generation (knowing the cure won’t be in their lifetime).

It sounded like she had the best job in the world, and the team is united in the mission too - to one day have the reader find a pearl that will be bring the cargo, to say abrogate the suffering of ALS patients, there simply isn’t possible today.

Not to belittle the efforts required in the other half of the equation but I think that are plenty of brilliant minds and institutions to pair up having solved the ‘bottleneck’ half of equation which has been the main stumbling block to unlocking cures to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.3¢ 12.0¢ $624.5K 5.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1227634 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.