CTD 0.93% $13.05 corporate travel management limited

Ann: 2021 AGM Chairman's Address and MD Presentation, page-8

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498

Is it 4 hundred dollars per share? I guess if we look at the past growth rate since inception that could happen by 2030. (tongue in cheek ofcourse)

On a more serious note, with the latest pill announced by Pfizer I would have thought it's game over for covid. Hospitalisation rate cut by 90% for high risk patients who took the full course of the medication. So most people to be vaccinated and unlikely to need hospital care and if the ones who are likely to receive hospital care are given these pills they will most likely not end up in the hospital. I am surprised by the lack of attention this is receiving in the media. I guess 'forces that be' might want to keep this on the down low to ensure people get vaccinated rather than thinking they can just take the medication if they get sick. When covid-19 was new, there were countless "experts" claiming a vaccine is "not possible" and now not only do we have a highly effective vaccine, there is a treatment available! With these tools on hand, I can not wrap my head around why a bigger victory over covid has not been claimed. I get that the vaccine alone wasn't enough but this pill changes the game completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.05
Change
0.120(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.26 $13.34 $12.91 $5.615M 428.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 $12.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.05 9120 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.