TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

@beachI have yet to see a peer-reviewed article which has...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    @beach

I have yet to see a peer-reviewed article which has numbers on SCC55. A company can publish any small scale test results they can get their hands on, without giving us the full information of the conditions. It is often possible to get these kinds of results in a lab experiment. It is less easy to do this for a full size battery, reproducibly, at scale, cost effectively.

It may indeed be that one day, graphite batteries will be phased out. Talga has a plan for that. In the next decade though everything appears to be fine. I agree with JSSF that any company and any investor should keep their eye open. However, we must also consider the alternative possibility: Mercedes is wrong. Big car companies are wrong throughout history. They are human enterprises. All we can do is wait and see. As for exposure, I myself would not invest in any technology for which I could not see peer reviewed data. Maybe I would miss out on some things. Yeah. Well. I learned from Buffet and Lynch that investors ought to be able to understand their investments. To me, that means seeing the data before buying into the hype.

In February I expect the price to be at around $1.40-$1.60 AUD per share. Until a permit is obtained or until financing is solidified, I do not see a reason for the share price to significantly change. Honestly, given the disappointing JV news we mostly now all expect, I would not be surprised if there is significant irrational selloff short-term. in 6 months everything will be fine, if the JV is delayed, but we need only look back to June/july 2021 to see what might occur. Past performance does not guarantee future results in the stock market, indeed. The human element of frustration must be taken into account; I can feel it. I am okay, I will not give up on the company if there is a delay, but I can imagine a decent number of shareholders will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.