TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

While their is a lot of different applications of graphene....I...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    While their is a lot of different applications of graphene....I think your getting a tad ahead of yourself on its military applications.

Simply put if (single layer) graphene can be produced in large quantities and at economic price then the applications are endless.

Having Graphene as a by product to our refining proceess of anode is fantastic and can open revenue streams. As others have noted though we havent seen the results of the ship that got painted with our Graphene, not sure if this was mentioned at the AGM?

From my limited understanding of the science, while Talga can produce graphene very economically i dont believe its single layer Graphene? People who are more knowledge can correct me, but single layer Graphene does have magical properties that aint the same on multi-layer. While multi-layer has its uses, they just aint as profound as single layer. (Gets very technical on what truely graphrne is and how many layers can it have untill its no longer considered Graphene)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.