ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    I didn't listen to analysts last year (aren't they great at lowering targets on the lows and raising them on the highs - one might wonder if it should be the other way around statistically speaking), hence I loaded up on GXY and ORE and was on Hot Copper advocating the value of both at around $1 and $3 respectively. The same valuation arguments are simply a bit stretched up here. ORE has not done a good job on Olaroz expansion, by its own previous guidance.

@ronnie999 Tesla is almost onside from trading the range thanks. Again another great hedge for for my longs in auto chipmakers, Xpeng, Li, BYD, etc that I've made heaps on, but as the US mkt waivers, have also taken a bit of a recent downturn from their highs like ORE.

So many people investing in the Lithium/EV space with out doing the faintest bit of research on EV's and demand drivers. See people like you Ronnie (and ljcamp) inspire me. When someone points out some stretched metrics, rather than thinking, perhaps it is worth reflection, you just try and get personal and nasty, and fail. I've closed out my Rivian and half my Lucid shorts too. Made some nice money there so far thanks for asking re my shorts. I am still net long EV's/Lithium stocks and probably should have left them on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.