LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: 2021 AGM Voting Results, page-29

1. 7,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    You clearly put a "$" sign in front of your number. Now you claim it was RMB. Nice try! It would be so easy and end it, if you just said, "my bad I was thinking RMB". But that is something you never do.

I guess you do not read much.

"I have always maintained there was good math and logic behind China allowing rising prices and expect about double todays in the next year or two with obvious allowance for the ups and downs. "
    I have posted multiple SMM articles over last two months that Rolling ELECTRIC Blackouts Have dropped Chinas REEO production by 25% to 40%. This is even affecting motor production in China. Yet you keep saying it is all planed and deliberate. That you have done extensive math (never shown) that says this is the cause.

It is interesting that AU restricted Coal shipments to China in response to China restricting several key products to AU and that is what has put China's electric system in chaos, raising prices on many things they use internally and export. Much of the new construction, homes and apartments, in China is electric heat so winter should get interesting. Do you let your people freeze or keep a REE plant open? AU has shown a major weakness in China's domination plan. I am sure there are others we just have to stop panicking and think about fighting at their level. As Winston Churchill said " we have nothing to fear but fear itself. "

I will post this somewhere else, but you should read it. The Communist party is becoming very unhappy with XI. Note the sources of info.

WhyXi Jinping could be overthrown as China's Communist leader (msn.com)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.06
Change
0.040(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.599B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.12 $6.92 $27.09M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75156 $7.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.